Swimming lessons are a great way to educate your child and ensure that they are prepared for any situation that comes their way. At Aqua Fit Swim and Wellness Center, your child is able to take swimming lessons in an indoor pool, so even if it is rainy and cold, you can still learn. They were established in 1990 and first began in their backyard, teaching adults and children how to swim and workout in the water. Their specialties include:
- Indoor warm, salt water aquatic, fitness, and wellness center.
- Water aerobics
- Fall prevention
- Aquatic rehab, pre and post natal lessons
- Aquatic personal, circuit, and triathlon training
- Swimming lessons and health training
- Lap swimming and open swim time
- Yoga, circuit gym, and free weights
They also have bathing suits, accessories, fitness, and training equipment available in their Splash Shop.
For more information, visit aquafitplano.com.
To view some water fitness products, check out http://poguepoolspa.com/Fitness/.