With Christmas just weeks away, you might be wondering what to do to celebrate the holiday? I have for you a list of Christmas festivities in the Dallas area!
- Sparkle! Christmas at the Anatole. Hilton Anatole’s “Sparkle!” offers an outdoor ice rink that looks like a scenic pond with live entertainment by choirs and bands. They also have kids activities, holiday treats, millions of lights, and more! Festivities are from November 29 through December 31, 2013.
- Carriage Ride in Highland Park Village. From November 23 to December 24, 2013, you and your family can take a carriage ride through the oldest and most luxurious shopping center in Dallas. You are also able to hear carolers and view the center’s thousands of twinkling lights.
- Christmas Light, Chocolate and Sips Tour. Enjoy a night out on a private bus viewing the beautiful lights and tasting delicious treats of the season! The trip begins by tasting treats from different chocolate venues, and then you are able to relax as the bus glides past some of Dallas’ most spectacular displays in Park Cities while enjoying delicious drinks!
- Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway. The Gift of Lights is a spectacular drive-thru show that features more than two million LED lights and is open from November 22 to January 5, 2013. Visitors are able to see more than 600 unique and exciting holiday displays across 1.7 miles of Texas Motor Speedway. Open Monday thru Thursday from 6-9 pm for $15 a car and Friday thru Sunday from 6-10 pm for $20 a car.
- Klyde Warren Park. Klyde Warren Park is a new park in Dallas that is absolutely stunning. They have a clean park laid out that’s perfect for a day out with the family, playing with your dog, or even just enjoying some quiet time. They do work out activities and this year, they have a massive Christmas tree up for you to enjoy! Also, starting Friday, December 13, 2013, they will have an ice skating rink! Rentals are $5 during the week and $10 on the weekend!